Friday, August 31, 2012

Fresh Start







After years experimenting with different mediums and illustration fields I have finally come back to working on my Fashion illustrations and it feels so good. Over the years I lost focus of what I wanted to do probably because I was listening to everyone voice. I don't have everything figured out but I know Fashion Illustration is what I love to do.

I was introduced to fashion illustration in a course at my Art Magnet High school, where every night I would have interesting homework assignments that help me grow. Now I am able to apply the techniques and programs I learned in college and let my  pantone makers and Inspiration take over! Enjoy!

Thanks for visiting <3!

2 comments:

  1. wow, I didn't expect this when I went to your blog. It is gorgeous! So natural, keep going!

    xo Nanieke
    http://nanieke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off love your blog its very edgy will be defiantly following!
    Thank you for your kind words I really appreciate it, I'm super excited to be starting this blog and presenting my work to the fashion world!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making my day!