Monday, January 21, 2013

How to Instagram

Instagram is a completely visual social network so make sure you take great and interesting pictures not just of your face but the world around you. Here are some Instagram suggestions:

·      Recommend sticking to one niche for example my niche is Fashion illustration people respond to a profile with a focus. Sometimes I do post pictures of my Kittens, Boyfriend and family friends try my best to only post my illustrations.

·      Build relationships with your followers, ask question, and comment on their photos. Remember that they are people just like you not just number. 

·      Use proper hashtags so the right followers find you for example #fashionillustration explore that hashtag to find like minded people who love fashion! 

·      Do not spam users to get more followers if they are interested they will follow if not the might like a photo, if   you spam you will just annoy them and they might even block you. 

·      Top 20 popular hashtags add all of these a day after you posted and see how many like you get: #love  #tweegram #photooftheday #me #instamood #cute #iphonesia #fashion  #summer #tbt #igers   #picoftheday #food #instadaily #instagramhub #beautiful #girl #iphoneonly #instagood #bestoftheday #jj #sky #picstitch #follow #webstagram #sun #nofilter #happy

Hope this helped out some of you fabulous bloggers! You can follow me on Instagram @sandraluciaillu please go ahead and post your username in the comment section if you like me to follow you too!

Thanks for visiting <3! 
Sandra Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day!